Apprenticeship in Heritage Skills – Wood Occupations L3
- This is a two year block release programme which gives heritage carpentry apprentices the opportunity to complete an apprentice type programme in heritage and conservation crafts at Level 3.
- Apprentice framework Level 3.
- Employed in the area of heritage as an apprentice. Completion of level 2 in associated craft area.
- Block release, usually two weeks per block, for 8 weeks per year.
- Government funded course. POA.
- Conservation – Len Conway
- To find out more about our heritage courses please contact Len Conway on 0208 522 1705 or email@example.com