NHTG Site Based Bursary Conservation Training 18+
- The College is working with the National Heritage Training Group (NHTG) to offer site based crafts building conservation training for 6 and 12 months.
- Working with and trained by specialist expert conservation contractors, candidates are supported by a Heritage Lottery.
- Funded bursary to learn and practice their craft skill. Their training will be working towards a level 3 NVQ Heritage Diploma.
The National Heritage Training Group have been awarded £779,200 funding to provide high quality, work-based training and skills development opportunities to equip people for a career in the built heritage sector.
Training and live site-based work experience is the largest element of this Project. Opportunities will include:
- 30 variable-length traditional building craft skills bursary placements
- 100 delegates attending a 2 day course to achieve the Level 3 Unit Award in Understanding Repair and Maintenance of Traditional Pre-1919 Buildings
- 10 Heritage Specialist Apprenticeships
- 20 Level 3 NVQ Diplomas in Heritage Skills
- 10 Mentors to train enabling them to pass on their skills and knowledge to develop the abilities of less experienced trades people
- Graham Lee. Graham can be contacted on 07971 655692 or firstname.lastname@example.org.