Short Course – Stone Carving – October 2022
Albert Museum and The Worshipful Company of Masons, as well as working on the conservation of Elizabeth Tower in London. Most recently Miriam has been teaching for the Prince’s School of Traditional Arts outreach school in Al Ula, Saudi Arabia.
To register your interest, please use our online form here.
- College certificate
- Interest in stone work
- No prior experience necessary
You will need to bring:
- Steel toe-capped boots (to be worn at all times while on course)
- H or 2H pencils
- Pencil sharpener
- 5 days from October 24th 2022
- N/A (college certification only)
- Opportunity to gain material for portfolio or develop your experience in sculpture, design or architectural conservation.
- Other stone carving mainstream programme